C.Quartz FINEST is an evolution in paint coatings. C.Quartz FINEST uses extremely strong and condensed nano particles with enhanced cross linking from a proprietary nano material to create a “3D” structure (See Diagrams) which creates a very tough nano structure. One group (O+Si+O) links to another by a special cross linking agent which produces the cellulose dense joint nano 3D structure coating, giving an extremely durable layer of protection. C.Quartz FINEST achieves an amazing increase Mohs hardness up to 2H. Choose C.Quartz FINEST for an amazing protection and Anti scratch effect to retain a super high-gloss clear coat.
- Water contact angle: 115°
- Sliding angle: 15~25°
- Thickness: 3µm
- Heat resistance: Beyond 1000° F
- Increase hardness: up to 2 (mohs scale)
- Recommended working temperatures: 50F to 100F
- Stays clean and glossy longer than other products
- Harder surface: Resistance to fine swirls and marring
- Self cleaning affect – Dust blows off and dirt washes off easily
- Low sliding angle ensure less droplets left on surface
- Resistance to break dust and iron contaminants
- Resistance to bugs, tar, and bird bombs
- Resistance to UV and other environmental contaminants
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
Frequently asked Questions
- This sounds amazing, but where can I hear about it others who have already had it?
Please see the Testimonials page located above. We have shared some of our Finest customers’ stories there.
- Can heat or frost harm Finest after it has cured?
No, Finest is extremely resistant to both low and high temperatures.
- What is the difference between CQuartz and CQuartz Finest?
The short answer is just about everything. There are many differences between CQuartz and CQ Finest. While both are glass coatings Finest offers greater gloss, dust and dirt resistance, fine swirl resistance, a slick to the touch feel, more resistance to water spots and the environment. Additionally CQuartz FINEST is offered only through Authorized Installers who have developed their skills and take the utmost pride in their work.
- How long until my car can get wet?
12-24 hours after your vehicle was coated it can be exposed to water. If wet before that time water should be blown off or safely wiped off before it dries on the surface. No water should touch your vehicle period for at least 2 hours in optimal temperatures.
- Will the sun have any effect on my vehicle after it is released to me?
Driving or parking in the sun has only positive effects on your coating helping it to fully cure even faster from the heat.
- How long should I wait before washing my car with soap?
You should wait a minimum of 5 days before washing with soap or using cleaners however bugs or bird bombs can be removed asap as directed below.
- What is the best possible way I can care for my perfected and enhanced vehicle now protected with CQuartz Finest?
If you do not have your installer maintain your vehicle we recommend using our WashMist Waterless Wash. Our WashMist Wash kits are available for purchase both in-store and online via or store. For instructions please refer to our WashMist product page here: http://www.elitefinishdetailing.com/product/washmist-wash-kit/
- Water repellency has faded some over time. Is something wrong?
Over time contaminants can build and affect the coating. The good news is a simple treatment of CarPro Iron X will dissolve the contaminants. While a spray on/wipe off CarPro Reload treatment will revitalize and return the upper hydrophobic layer to its former glory. Reload is water based but also contains SiO2 to easily repair the coating if needed.
- Should I use a drive through car wash?
Not if you care about your perfect finish! Drive through car washes have sharp, hard, dirty bristles that can severely swirl your paint.
- Should I let the dealership wash it?
Never allow a car dealership to wash your vehicle. They do not understand how to, nor do they have the time or equipment to do so without introducing swirls into your perfect finish.
- Can I clay my car?
No, you should not clay your vehicle. Now that it is coated, regular washing will remove contaminants easily and bonded contaminants will become rare. In the case that bonded contaminants do collect,CarPro Iron X will easily dissolve them without hurting your coating. Consult your Authorized Installer.
- Can wax be applied over CQuartz Finest?
Yes and No. Yes wax can be applied over your coated vehicle however this practice is not only pointless, but also temporarily changes the behavior of dust, dirt, and water sheeting on the surface. Finest is far superior to wax and will stay cleaner if traditional waxes and sealants are left off of it.
- I enjoy ``waxing`` my car. Is there something else I can apply to Finest that is not an inferior product?
Yes, we highly recommend CarPro Reload. Reload is an inorganic quartz sealant with SiO2 in a water based formula. Reload adds slickness and gloss to your paint and can be utilized to maintain peak showroom shine and slickness.
- Are there any tricks to applying Reload?
It’s quite simple once you know what to do, however you should allow your Finest Installer to show you the best method of application or watch our Instructional Video
- Can Finest be applied over my clear bra?
Yes! In fact it will even help protect it from yellowing, fine swirls, and dirt.
- Will CQuartz Finest prevent rock chips?
No, no coating can prevent rock chips however it will protect the paint from road rash caused by tiny sand fragments at high speed. For rock chips ask your Finest Installer about application of a ppf film after polishing and before application of Finest.
- Does CQuartz Finest prevent swirls?
CQuartz Finest does resist swirls from washing better than any other product on the market. No ceramic coating will be able to prevent swirls 100%. However, with proper care, technique and the Finest coating you can drastically reduce them. The most important thing you can do is use the supplies we have recommended above, and ask your Finest Installer to show you the proper method of washing.
- Does my car get shinier?
Yes, your Finest installer will polish your vehicle using specific combinations of pads and polishes to create a beautiful shine. After this step they will apply two coats of CQ Finest, which will most improve the gloss even beyond the amazing level they achieve through polishing! If properly cared for this gloss will last a minimum of two years.
- How long will it realistically last past the 2 years?
This depends on how you care for your vehicle.
- Will it help resist bird bombs and acid rain water etchings?
Yes, Finest does an excellent job of resisting both and they usually wash off easily without leaving a trace. We do recommend avoiding sprinkler systems as some locations can contain an incredibly high mineral content. Bird bombs should be removed as soon as possible as shown in our care tips if spotted. While bird poo can actually eat through wax in seconds and etch clear coat in minutes, Finest will stop it from reaching your paint. Most bird bombs will not even leave a mark on the finest after being washed off.
- Can I take my car to a touchless car wash?
Yes, while we would recommend the washing routine already described here for best practice, you can use a touchless wash. We do however recommend doing a little research on the touchless you deal with as many use extremely caustic chemicals. These chemicals aren’t good for some of the materials on your vehicle and they also leave residue that will affect the way water and dirt will stay off your vehicle when Finest is allowed to perform on its own.