WashMist Waterless Wash Kit
Eco-friendly, cost-effective and easy to use are the traits that make this our best seller! See why so many people have switched to our water-less wash!
WashMist Waterless Wash Kit
WashMist RU is our very own proprietary waterless wash developed with auto enthusiasts and our environment in mind. If you live in California then you are most likely aware of our strict water use laws due to the drought. The days are over of needing to get the hose, sponge and bucket of soap out to clean your car or motorcycle. With WashMist RU you can conveniently wash your car just about anywhere! On average it takes 30 – 75 gallons of water to wash a car at an automated car wash! 40 – 120 gallons at home with a hose! Using our cutting edge technology, we use less than one pint of water per wash! See why so many people are ditching the hose and sponge and picking up WashMist RU Waterless Wash!
2x WashMist RU 16oz
1x WashMist Concentrate 32oz
10x Premium Grade Blue MicroFiber Towels
1. No waste water, No run off: Harsh chemicals never reach the ground and therefore do not enter our waterways or water supply.
2. WashMist uses special lubricating agents that lift and encapsulate particles allowing you to safely clean car of dirt, grime, bugs, waterspots and bird droppings.
3. Infused with polymers to simultaneously clean and protect your car from UV rays and harsh elements.
4. Water Conservation – We use less than a pint of water per wash
5. Prevent Fines– Compliant with California City Detailing Code for water runoff. The fines start at $750 for both the vehicle owner and detailing company.
6. We’re Green Certified – The founders have both been trained and certified by a California Accredited School in Eco-Friendly Detailing practices.
7. The Founders of Elite Finish Detailing also founded Eco-Friendly Detailers, a company committed to Earth Friendly Detailing Practices.
8. No scratching, no more hoses!
1)Prep Wash with WashMist – RU in the Wash Spray Bottle
a. Spray even mist and lightly wipe with Blue Wash towel. Spray a lot less, but still an even mist and flip the towel over and more evenly wipe to ensure all the dirt has been removed. (We call this the Prep Wash Step)
b. Move to the next panel and repeat process
c. Use edge of towel for getting into the nooks
d. Clean wheel wells and all plastic trim in this step AFTER all paint has been cleaned
e. Prep Wash all jams in this step
f. Prep wash wheels with Black towel
i. Spray entire wheel with WashMist and clean the outer facing part first then the lug nut area then the barrel
2) Final Wipe with WashMist – RU in the Final Wipe Spray Bottle
a. Lightly tap the spray trigger to spray a fine mist onto the Blue towel with the towel folded
b. Remove all smudges and streaks on Paint, Windows, Trim
c. Lightly wipe interior surfaces with same Final Wipe towel ever so lightly damp
i. Use folded corner of towel to clean vents OR a clean and dry boars hair brush
d. Repeat process on all jams
e. Repeat process on wheels with Black Towel
3) Protect Tires with CarPro PERL and Microfiber Applicator Block (Available for Purchase at Elite Finish Detailing)
a. Apply a 1.5 inch line of PERL in its concentrated form to the applicator block and work the coating in with side to side strokes. DO NOT simply glob it on or leave excess in cracks as it will splatter down the side of the vehicle when in motion.
b. Use the edge of the applicator block to work the coating into the opening between the rim and the tire.
c. Wipe excess coating off the wheel with the same towel used to Prep Clean the wheels.
4) Streak Free Glass Cleaning with WashMist – RU
a. Use the Blue towel folded
b. Keep one side for the damp side and one side dry (if the dry side gets damp at all, grab a fresh, clean, and dry towel
c. Spray a small fine mist on glass to clean no larger than a 2ft X 3ft section (i.e. half the windshield or 1 window)
d. Evenly lay the Glass towel on the fine misted area and spread it evenly then clean the borders of the area you are working first then clean the glass in straight top to bottom or straight sided to side strokes depending on which window you are cleaning. (i.e. Windshield and rear glass is up and down and side glass is side to side.)
e. Immediately flip the Glass towel over and repeat the exact steps but DO NOT re-spray the glass as this is the DRY WIPING step to completely create a streak free finish
1) Wash microfiber towels with other microfibers (no cotton), hot water, use a liquid detergent with minimal additives (no bleach, no fabric softener) and add 2 ounces of distilled white vinegar
2) Dry as cool as possible (If no cool setting, then hang dry)
More Car Care tricks and tips can be found at www.EliteFinishDetailing.com
|Dimensions||12 x 12 x 5.5 in|